tennisbuddys,LLC online tennis policies
Important Notification: It is your responsibility to read our tennisbuddys online Policy below completely and thoroughly. Once you’ve read our online policy, registered, paid and signed our “liability and consent forms”, you have willingly agreed to comply with it and have entered our tennis program with the agreement to follow all our policies! It is at the discretion of tennisbuddys,LLC and the coach, any noncompliance (hindrances, harassment or any other form of misconduct) by students or parents is actionable by tennisbuddys,LLC program: You will be asked to leave with partial refund!!
tennisbuddys,LLC policies are subject to change! It is your responsibility to check tennisbuddys,LLC website for programs, updates and notifications as well as any changes that occur!
- Liability & Consent forms
- Payments, deadline and late fee
- tennisbuddys Seasons
- Late Pick-Up Fee
- Class Duration
- Makeup class policy
- Class Size
- Credit and Refund
- Court Etiquette
- What to Bring
- What is Provided
- Cost of Class
- LIABILITY & CONSENT FORMS
Liability & Consent forms will be sent to you, once you register for any of our tennis classes and it only needs to be filled out once every year! Without this you cannot participate!
- PAYMENTS, DEADLINE AND LATE FEE
Payments: Please go to our “Payment Options” link to find out how you can make payment. After the 15th of each month only FULL RATE PAYMENT IS ACCEPTED. Please go to your specific class program page to find out the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL RATES if you pay by the 15th of each month! Payment must be made at the time of registration!
Our classes are always on a “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED” basis, first 8 students who registered and paid for the next month get in. Rest will be put on a wait list!
- TENNISBUDDYS SEASONS
CURRENTLY WE ARE ONLY TAKING MONTH TO MONTH REGISTRATIONS AND PAYMENTS. WE HOPE TO OPEN OUR 3 MONTH ADVANCED REGISTRATIONS AND PAYMENTS NEXT YEAR! TennisBuddys monthly sessions runs from January 4th to December 23rd year round!
Season 1: Jan, Feb, Mar
Season 2: Apr, May, Jun
Season 3: Jul, Aug, Sept
Season 4: Oct, Nov, Dec
Note: It is your responsibility to check your personal schedule, the “holiday’s” link to find out which classes fall under which “holiday’s”. There will be no makeup, refund or credit for a class/classes that fall under holidays and for absences and personal conflicts!
Discounts are already applied on our EARLY BIRD SPECIALS. Please go to your specific class program page to look at the FULL RATES (after the 15th of the month) and the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL RATES (before the 15th of the month!
- LATE PICK-UP FEE
Children must be picked up on time. Late pick-up charge of $5 for every 10 minutes will be applied. The coach has classes back to back and cannot be responsible for your child after class is over. The instructor’s are only responsible for your children for the duration of the class. It is your responsibility to ensure on-time pickup and drop-off and to ensure your child is safe.
- CLASS DURATION
All Classes are 1 hour long. Classes run the first four weeks of the month. 1st to the 28th of each month. Example: the first 4 Mon’s, the first 4 Tue’s … If there is a 5th Mon, there is no class! If a class falls under a holiday, there is no class, makeup, credit or refund!
- Makeup Class Policy:
It is your responsibility to read this and all our other policy very carefully before you sign up! Once you have registered and signed up you have willingly agreed to everything and signed off on it! There will be no exceptions or hindrance! TennisBuddy,LLC reserves the right to cancel, combine classes, or adjust group lesson fees to private lessons with insufficient enrollment and more!
- Makeup classes are strictly held only in case of rain, bad weather, or instructor absence (sickness or any other reason).
- All Makeup classes are at the coach’s discretion to call anytime during the week or weekend, combine classes, or do individual group classes! If you are absent there will be no makeup of a makeup, rescheduling, credit or refund!!
- If any “Makeup Class” get’s rained out as well, it will be dismissed. A makeup of a makeup class will not be held. There will be no credits, refund or rescheduling!
- The only time a regular tennis class can overflow or a makeup class can overflow with extra students, is when the coach decides to call a “Makeup” It is at the coach’s discretion!
- There are no makeup’s, credits or refunds if a class falls under a holiday.
- There are no makeup’s for student’s personal conflict or absences! (If you have a documented injury and bring a doctor’s note, you will be credited)If the weather is doubtful, never assume a class has been cancelled or is still running, you may lose a class or have to drive to the court when the courts are still wet. On a rainy day, or after it has rained, please don’t just show up for class, or assume it is cancelled, always call first. Sometimes, the court dries quickly sometimes it is too wet to run a class. If coach knows ahead of time, she will send an e-mail otherwise it is always a good idea to call 512-565-6915 twenty minutes before class starts or before you leave!
- 2020 HOLIDAYS:
Thanksgiving: November 26th
Christmas/winter Break: December 23rd 2020 to January 2nd 2021Our Policy:
Any tennis classes that fall under the below holiday’s will not be refunded, credited or made up! It is your responsibility to check the calendar and sign up for tennis classes with the above holiday’s in mind.
- CLASS SIZE
- Group tennis Class Size – Minimum 4, maximum 8 in a Class (the class will overflow “only” when makeup classes are held, which is at the coach’s discretion!)
- Group tennis Classes will run only if the minimum of 4 player requirement is fulfilled. If there are less than 4 players, you will be notified before a monthly session begins. You have the option to apply your payment towards private lessons, or move to another similar class to fill the number of 4 student minimum group requirement or get a full refund or apply it towards the next session!
- Once a group lesson has started with the minimum of 4 students, if only 1 or two students show up and the other’s are absent: class only runs for 1/2 hr.
- We reserve the right to cancel, combine classes, adjust group lesson fees to private lessons with insufficient enrollment.
- CREDIT AND REFUND
If you wish to withdraw from our program, we need 2 weeks prior notification before classes start, and you will get a full refund! No refund will be granted after a session begins that you have pre-paid for in advance, and you decide to leave! A credit will be issued in case of any injury that documented medical problem, with a doctor’s note!
- Please be on time for classes so you don’t miss out on valuable instructions and get behind and also you don’t hinder the class in session!
- If you will be absent, please kindly e-mail the instructor, so the drop-in’s can attend and I can also get a head count to notify the other’s if it will turn into a half hour class. Please be courteous about this. You can also call 512-565-6915 and leave a message.
- If you miss a class due to sickness or a personal reason, there will be no makeup, credit or refund as the instructor still has to run the class. You may not attend another class to makeup your absence either.
- Attending other classes other than the one you are signed up for is not permissible, to makeup sick days or absences.
- If you have paid for 3 months in advance and have a conflict with your schedule, you may change your class schedule with instructor permission before the monthly session’s begins. This depends on if there are spots in the other classes.
- COURT ETIQUETTE “Student’s and Parent’s”
- Disruptive and unruly behavior is not tolerated by a student or a parent. In the case of any hindrances (misconduct, harassment, or noncompliance to our policies) with fair warning the student will be removed from our tennis program with partial refund.
- Please kindly refrain from coaching your child while the instructor is present, it is very distracting and difficult for both student and coach to focus and it put’s a lot of pressure on the student.
- We encourage parents to cheer and clap and encourage their children from outside the tennis court.
- The instructor request’s that all family members of a student to watch from outside the tennis court and wait outside. It is a safety hazard with balls and rackets and students chasing balls during drills and it makes it easier for the student to focus on the instructions while class is in session! Thank you in advance for your cooperation!.
- WHAT TO BRING/What to wear
- Please bring sufficient water (1 or 2 water bottles) as there are no water fountains at the park.
- Sunscreen, sunhat, loose clothing is advised during summer.
- Jackets are a must in winter, please send the kid’s with one. The temperature drops in the eve very quickly.
- Tennis or comfortable running shoes must be worn, but no slippers or sandals, they will not be allowed to attend due to risk of injury and will be sent home.
- We advise that kid’s were loose comfortable clothese according to weather, shorts or warmup pants and shirts (Not tight jeans). Students can run and move freely and more comfortably and run faster in loser clothing.
- Note: There are no restrooms at the park. Please make sure that your children are ready for a 1 hour tennis class before leaving, if they can’t please stay to take your children to the restroom!
- WHAT IS PROVIDED
- Tennis balls and other tennis related training items are provided.
- Tennis racket’s can be borrowed for the duration of the class (please do not take it home), if you don’t own one and have indicated that on the registration form.
- COST OF CLASS
TennisBuddys, LLC’s cost of class goes towards Paypal charges, all transition tennis balls, free loaner tennis rackets, balls, tennis tools used for training and conditioning, website hosting, domain name hosting, Certification membership fees, safety measures (rubbing alcohol spray) and sanitization tools, new strings and grips, stringing cost and more . TennisBuddys has been serving our neighborhood communities in Austin and beyond since 2004 and is proud to continue to spread health/fitness and wellness to children, adults and seniors.